Thursday 26 September 2013

Ok let's go...

So on Monday I get an email from our local printing company who have been producing my new book and the message is that the book's ready. It's fantastic after months of research, writing and putting the whole thing together to actually hold the book in my hands. And here's the front cover featuring a fantastic pen and ink drawing by illustrator Shalla Gray. It would be good now just to sit back and look at this finished product but this is not possible. Several writer friends felt that I should have offered the book to agents and major publishers but I decided to publish the book under my friend Julia MacDonald's imprint, Clayhole Publishing as it was Julia who first told me about Mary Timney. Julia believes she may be descended from one of Mary's four daughters. It seemed right, somehow, that this book, which aims to present a fairer picture of The Glenkens or Carsphad Murder, should be published by Julia. All I have to do now is sell it. Want to buy one, only £7.95 a copy? 






No comments:

Post a Comment